Due to the increasing popularity of our coins, we are excited to announce our official partnership with EQL (pronounced equal) to run fair and smooth ballots, giving all customers an equal opportunity to purchase our new coin releases.
See Media Release here
What What is EQL?
EQL is an online commerce platform that helps manage the launch of exclusive products. EQL removes bots and bad actors to delivers a launch that is fair.
Here at the Mint, we love our products as much as our passionate coin collectors. Several of our wonderful products come with a limited mintage, making them exclusive. To make sure more of our fellow Australians can enjoy them, we’ve set up purchase limits. Our goal is to give everyone an opportunity to own these amazing coins and enhance their collections.
What does this mean?
- Mint online coin releases are back.
- No more queue.
- Equal opportunity.
- Fairness for all coin collectors.
- Every entry goes through a multi-step security verification process that confirms you are human, slowing down bots from entering the ballot.
- One entry per person per product within the purchase limits specified. Entries are deduplicated against unique identification tags.
- Launches are secure. We will ensure your information is always safe and secure.
- It should be simple and smooth!
How to register:
- Go to the EQL powered ballot link.
- Enter the ballot for the product you would like to purchase. Each product is a separate ballot.
- Create a new EQL account using the same email address as your Mint account or log in to existing EQL account.
- Provide shipping and payment details.
- Select your product and verify your entry.
- Your entry is now registered in the ballot.
- When the ballot closes, you will be notified if you were successful or you missed out.
What happens next?
- You will receive an email from EQL saying you were successful.*
- Payment will be processed.
- Your order will be shipped from the Mint within 7 to 14 business days unless otherwise advised.
- You will receive an email from EQL saying you unfortunately missed out this time.
- Your EQL account will be ready for the next launch.
*Please check your spam/junk folder if you have not received the email.
For more support, view EQL FAQs here