The 2011 ballot for the $25 Gold Proof Kangaroo at Sunset Coin will be conducted in a similar format to 2010. Those collectors wishing to take part in the ballot need to note the following important information:
- Limit of one (1) ballot per customer number. Customer numbers must be current as of 30 September 2010.
- Ballot forms must be returned by mail marked 'BALLOT' to Locked Bag 31 Kingston ACT 2600 by close of business Monday 22 November 2010 and in a separate envelope to your November Mint Issue order form.
- The draw is to take place on Friday 26 November 2010 at the Royal Australian Mint, Denison Street Deakin ACT 2600.
- A total mintage of 998 coins are available for the 2011 Kangaroo at Sunset ballot (two coins from all mintages are kept for the Royal Australian Mint Museum).
- Successful customers from the ballot drawn will be notified by email or phone.
- Free postage to Australian customers only. International customers must include an additional charge of $30.00 for postage & handling.
- Please do not phone the Royal Australian Mint to enquire about your ballot arrival. Please use registered post to track any mail deliveries.
- Only original ballot forms will be accepted. No photocopies will be accepted. All invalid ballot forms will be disqualified.