- By sending in a valid ballot form* to the Royal Australian Mint, it is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions to take part in the draw.
- Limit of one (1) ballot form per active** customer number per envelope. All ballot forms must include a Royal Australian Mint active customer number.
- The Royal Australian Mint reserves the right to inspect any ballot form to establish a customer's eligibility and accepts no responsibility for lost, late, stolen or misdirected ballot forms. Please ensure your address details are correct and any changes are reported.
- Ballot forms must be returned by mail marked 'BALLOT' to Locked Bag 31 Kingston ACT 2604 or to the Mint Coin Shop Denison St Deakin ACT 2600 by close of business 31 March 2011 and in a separate envelope to your March Mint Issue order forms.
- The ballot will be drawn by the Royal Australian Mint CEO and will take place at 4.00 pm on Monday 4 April 2011 at the Royal Australian Mint, Denison Street Deakin ACT 2600.
- To reduce the possibility of multiple orders from one customer number, no orders will be accepted by phone, fax or internet. Mailed ballot forms only will be accepted.
- The Royal Australian Mint's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- All unsuccessful customer ballots will be securely destroyed at the Royal Australian Mint's earliest convenience.
- Each valid ballot form drawn will entitle a customer the right to purchase one (1) 2011 $10 Gold Proof Ram's Head Dollar Coin (product code 210017) at a cost of $265.00 AUD and $241.73 International.
- A total mintage of 2500*** coins have been produced.
- To enable us to contact successful customers in a timely manner please provide your current email address on the ballot in the space provided. We will only contact successful customers via email.
- Please make sure all credit card details are correct on the ballot form. Invalid credit card information may result in the disqualification from the ballot.
- Cheques and money orders will only be accepted from Australian customers. Unsuccessful ballots containing cheques and money orders will be returned to customers as soon as possible.
- Please include postage charges. Postage and handling charges for Australian customers is $10.00 and international customers must include $30.00 for postage & handling.
- Only original ballot forms will be accepted. No photocopies will be accepted. All invalid ballot forms will be disqualified.
- Successful customer ballots can expect delivery of the coin within 20 working days after their order is processed.
- In the event of coins becoming available, additional ballots will be drawn.
* Ballot forms are only sent out to active customers that opt in to receive Royal Australian Mint marketing collateral. Please subscribe to our mailing list via the link on our website or by calling 1300 652 020.
**Active customer number information - Customers purchasing regularly (at least once a year) through the Royal Australian Mint website or through the Call Centre will have an active customer number. If you do not receive a ballot form before the closing date and you have an active customer number please contact our call centre on 1300 652 020 to have a ballot form sent out to you.
*** Two (2) coins are reserved for the National Coin Collection and an allotment will be made available to active Australian and International Coin Dealers of the Royal Australian Mint through their own individual ballot.