TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that infringe any third party rights.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Royal Australian Mint) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Royal Australian Mint). The Mint may use the entrant’s name(s) and entry for future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
5. The winner of the competition must be 16 years old or under and residents of Australia.
6. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
7. Prize 1 x 2019 Mr Squiggle Seven-Coin Coloured Uncirculated Set, product code 10168, valued at RRP $15.00 AUD.
8. Competition commences 10.00am Saturday, 13 April 2019. Entries close 4.00pm Sunday, 28 April 2019. Entries must be submitted onsite at the Royal Australian Mint or be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by this time.
9. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
10.The Promoter is the Royal Australian Mint, Denison Street, Deakin, Canberra ACT 2600 ABN 45 852 104 259.
11. The information you are asked to provide to the Mint is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The Mint will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
12. Entries will be judged at the Royal Australian Mint and the winner will be notified by phone by the Monday, 29 April 2019.
13. By entering this competition you give permission for the Royal Australian Mint to share your entry on the Royal Australian Mint’s Facebook page and other social media channels.
14. If the Royal Australian Mint is unable to contact the winner, and the Mint has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant, then the Mint will award the prize to another valid entrant.