Ensure you meet the required qualifications outlined in the job's Role Statement; download and read the Advice to Applicants; and if applicable call or e-mail the contact officer to discuss the particulars of the position, the proposed selection process, the work environment and any other matters.
Once you have done that, prepare your application, including:
- A document detailing how you meet each selection criterion; please see Cracking the Code in the Supporting Documents for more information on how to address the selection criteria
- A completed Personal Details of Applicant form;
- A curriculum vitae or résumé outlining your qualifications and employment history;
- The name, location and daytime contact numbers of at least two referees who can provide comments on your work performance against the selection criteria. In some instances written references may be requested to be brought to the interview, but you will be advised if this is a requirement. In writing their reports, referees should follow the Advice to Referees on our Supporting Documents page. Referees must discuss the content of any report with the applicant. Both the referee and applicant are required to sign the report.
Finally, submit your application, either:
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Files may be attached to your application as either Word or PDF. Please note that the Royal Australian Mint's spam filter occasionally deletes e-mails sent from Hotmail and similar web based e-mail accounts. RAM recruitment will confirm receipt of your application within a couple of days of lodging.
- Post to:
The Royal Australian Mint
Deakin ACT 2600
All applicants will be advised of the selection process outcome once it has been completed.
Any enquiries regarding the job you are interested in should be directed to the Contact Officer named in the job ad.
For more general information about applying, contact our Human Resources Team.
Phone: 02 6202 6839
The Royal Australian Mint is a Bronze Member of the Australian Network on Disability (AND). AND is a not-for-profit organisation taking a leadership role in advancing the equitable inclusion of people with disability in all aspects of business.