Customer Service Charter
- We aim to meet your needs as a customer efficiently and promptly and always look for ways of improving the quality and timeliness of our service.
- We seek to respond promptly to any issue you may raise related to the history, production and distribution of Australian coinage.
- You may contact us through our internet site or by mail, email, phone or fax using the address and numbers given in this publication.
- When you contact us we will be courteous, helpful and prompt in any follow-up actions required.
- Your first contact person will keep you informed of the progress of your request or may direct your request to a more appropriate person.
- We will clearly identify ourselves when you contact us by telephone and will ask for specific contact information from you.
- Your discussions will be treated with respect and confidentiality.
- If you contact us by phone during business hours (8.30 am to 5.00 pm), we will address your query immediately or advise when a response can be expected. If you contact us by phone out of normal business hours your call will be recorded and we will aim to call you back during the next working day.
- Your contact by mail, fax or email will be acknowledged within five working days of receipt.
- We will address all complaints in terms of the Australian Standard AS 4269-1995 Complaints Handling and of the Trade Practices Act 1974.
- If you return products, please include your contact details. If you are currently included on our mailing list please advise us of your customer number. We aim to respond within one week of receipt.
- If you continue to have a problem, our customer contact staff will try to resolve the matter but if necessary, you will be referred to the appropriate manager.
- If the matter is then not resolved, please contact the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with all details. The CEO will respond within one week of receipt of this contact.
Note: This Customer Service Charter is not legally binding on the Royal Australian Mint but is an expression of the standards we seek to achieve and maintain.
Royal Australian Mint
Deakin ACT 2600
Visitors are welcome between 8.30am and 5pm weekdays and between 10am and 4pm on weekends and public holidays. The Mint is closed to visitors on Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Domestic (02) 6202 6900
International +61 2 6202 6900
Domestic (02) 6202 6953
International +61 2 6202 6953
Audit Committe Charter
Please click here to view our Audit Committe Charter