We aim to meet your needs as a customer efficiently and promptly and always look for ways of improving the quality and timeliness of our service.
We seek to respond promptly to any issue you may raise related to the history, production and distribution of Australian coinage.
You may contact us through the channels listed below.
When you contact us we will be courteous, helpful and prompt in any follow-up actions required.
Your first contact person will keep you informed of the progress of your request or may direct your request to a more appropriate person.
If you write or email us and request feedback, we will:
- Respond to you as soon as possible, but in no longer than 10 working days.
- Where this is not possible due to the nature of your query, inform you of the time needed to provide a response.
If you telephone us, we will:
- Be available between 8.30am-5pm each working day.
- Clearly identify ourselves and ask for specific contact information from you.
- Address your query immediately or advise when a response can be expected.
- If you contact us by phone outside of normal business hours, your call will be recorded and we will aim to call you back during the next working day.
If you make a complaint we will:
- Ensure you are treated fairly and with respect.
- Aim to resolve the complaint on the spot. If, due to the nature of the complaint, this is not possible, we will aim to have the complaint resolved within 10 working days.
- Refer you to the appropriate manager, if your complaint is unable to be resolved, or you remain dissatisfied.
Via online: Contact Us form
Via email: email@example.com
Via phone: (02) 6202 6999
Royal Australian Mint
Deakin ACT 2600
If you are dissatisfied at any time with our handling of your complaint, or feel that your complaint has still not been dealt with satisfactorily (after using the Mint’s process), you may contact an office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman.
GPO Box 442
Phone: 1300 362 072 (toll free)
Audit Committee Charter
Please click here to view our Audit Committee Charter